August 7, 2010

Too Long

It's been entirely too long since I've had one of my yogurt bowls. After finally getting another tub of my beloved Wildwood soyogurt, being too lazy to prepare breakfast last night and too hot to make warm oats this morning, I figured it was time to make another yo'bowl.


In the mix
- 1/3 cup soyogurt
- 1/4 cup soy milk
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp maca

Topped with
- 1/4 cup granola
- 1/2 cup Cascadian Farms cinnamon crunch
- 1/2 banana + bluberries
- Blob o' sunbutter


For some reason the cereal gets softer in yogurt than in my smoothies, so I can't say I'm in love with it in here, but it was still mighty good. The chia seeds thicken the milk and add more volume AND nutrition. Win, win!

On the agenda for today:
- Hunt down nail clippers to trim my gnarly fingernails
- Possibly go to my last Winter Park farmer's market of the summer
- Pump some iron
- Work on my recipe page
- Maybe more Italian food? ;)

I'm going to go put on my face (I love sayings like that) and relax. Ciao!

3 comments:

  1. Why is the word "maybe" and "Italian food" in the same sentence?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right, I don't know what I was thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog! I'm pushing 320 lbs and have been vegetarian for 1 year. My problem is all the "whites" and unhealthy meat substitutes. Your blog is inspiring and It helps me make alternatives when I'm craving horrible things. You're awesome.

    Just wanted to say thanks :)
    -D

    ReplyDelete