- Seen an elderly woman almost get arrested on a bus.
- Had a tiramisu truffle
and can now die happy.
- Threw away a batch of biscotti. Let's not talk about it.
- Almost set my apartment on fire by dropping an oven mit on the coil.
- Woke up at 3AM, on my couch, with the Golden Girls on TV and a chocolate chip stuck to my cheek. What, that hasn't happened to you?
- Forgotten my towel while taking a shower and raced to my room to retrieve it. This, of course, led me to doing a slip & slide down my hallway.
- Discovered the beauty of free samples at Whole Foods. The whole "one sample per customer" thing doesn't really apply to me.
- Had an amazing epiphany of what I'm making for my Christmas dinner after giving up and deciding to just make it a day of biscotti and hot caprese dip eating.
- Hit my head while getting a little too overzealous in half moon pose. This almost rivals the time I fell into a closet while bending too far forward in dancers pose. Yoga is way more dangerous than I thought.
- Made more biscotti:
One dough, two flavors. Recipes to come.
I can feel chocolate coming out of my pores. Maybe I'll eat a vegetable today. Or buy bigger pants.