September 9, 2010

CSN Stores Review

I mentioned a few posts ago that I was given the opportunity to do a review of a product from CSN Stores, well, my product finally arrived! What did I choose?


A Bodum Brazil french press in red. I've been wanting a french press for so long for a few reasons. For one, I like the idea of a thicker, richer cup of coffee. Also, I like that french presses are portable because it's one less big box to lug around when I move to and from school. Luckily CSN stores came at just the right time and I was able to receive this as I moved into my apartment. I ended up choosing this particular french press because Bodum is a reputable brand and because the color and style is so aesthetically pleasing; the red is perfect for fall!


I could barely wait until this morning to pour myself a fresh cup of french press coffee to have with my hot oats.

This was honestly one of the best cups of coffee I've ever had. It was rich, full-bodied and had almost an espresso-like taste. I didn't use any fancy coffee - just a dark roast from Trader Joe's - but it came out tasting like something fresh from a cafe.



So thank you again, CSN Stores, for giving me the opportunity to review a product and have many, many amazing cups of coffee. You made this caffeine addicted girl very happy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment