Raw key lime bar
- 1/4 cup raw cashews, soaked at least 1 hour
- 1 1/2 tsp agave
- 1 1/2 tsp coconut oil
- Zest and juice of 1 key lime
- 1/4 cup water, reserved
- 1 tsp unsweetened dried coconut
- Tiny pinch of sea salt
- Add all ingredients aside from unsweetened coconut in a food processor and process until completely smooth. Add water as needed to create a smooth, thick consistency.
- Pour mixture into a bowl and fold in coconut until combined.
- Pour into a mini tart pan or cupcake mold and freeze at least 3 hours. Only take it out prior to serving so it doesn't begin to melt. Pucker up and enjoy!
I'm glad I didn't let this craving pass by because this little treat was divine. It was just tart enough and super creamy. It has a consistency similar to a frozen custard more so than a pie, but I actually really enjoyed that. Not only is it tasty, but it's also incredibly healthy, filling, and chock full of healthy fats and detoxifiers.
It helps that it's adorable, too. Then again, I tend to gravitate towards small foods in general. I have been known to buy produce based on cuteness on many occasions.